Saturday, August 21, 2010

One day i was swimming along and i saw something amazing. Creatures that looked just like me, but i knew they weren't sharks, they couldn't be. But they were walking along the beach as if they were humans. But they were a lot bigger than the humans i had scene walking along the beach in their tiny bathingsuits and there awkward smelling food. These creatures were the around the same color as me although they were bigger and were crawling on four fins. I called out to them.
"Hello!" i yelled looking at them coming up just enough so that a little in the water but only enough to stay alive.
They did not speak the same language as the sharks did. They had a different kind of sound and i could not even understand the language. But one of them, a boy around my age swam up to me and spoke.
"Why do you swim?" he asked me.
And then i replied, "Why do you walk?"
And then he pulled me out of the water and helped me to walk along the shore. The sand burned a little along my fins and it was nothing like water. And then i discovered that i couldnt breath correctly on shore either.
So then he decided that he would swim with me since i couldnt be on shore with him. His friends soon followed until no one but the humans remained on the beach and the whale became a sea creature.

3 comments:

  1. its like one of those fables explaining y something came to be so this one is why whales decided to go into the water even though they could walk on shore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Did you find it harder to write in first person or easier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. about the same but it was a little different because all the other characters u had to describe through one person eyes instead of actually describing everything

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We truly appreciate your thoughts, even though we may not have time to answer them.