Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi Hi!!!

ok, so I'm kinda sneakig on here again. My computer is still on its death bed but hey, it could be worse. I haven't been able to read everyones work, just a few things so far but it looks like no ones posted since August. So let my pry your brains open.... he he he

If anyone is interested, think of your favoriet color, make a list of things you like that are that color, then create a poem or story stateing the exact oposate of your favoriet. an example:

Color: Green
Objects: scented flowers, plants, earth, soft grass, etc.

They jut out like needles
those toothpick stems, colorful heads arched in pompus glory
so easy to snap or rip from the clammy earth it clings to.

The heady stench of sweet, infects my senses - fogging- my mind
as those twisted midgets continue to rise above that parasidic grass
smoothing its way into our lives.


So, my busy scribbling squirrals, are you interested?

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We truly appreciate your thoughts, even though we may not have time to answer them.