Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inevitable

ok so i was sitting here watching this romance movie truly i dont kno what its called haha and i was inspired to write this little poem with no rhyme just a very good flow i think

Sometimes when im sitting her alone passionate times arise,
And passionate words that only a passionate heart may behold come out,
For your love has passionized my heart, my soul,
Making possible for me to hold those passionate words,
A simple touch, sentence, blows my mind,
Rocks my world,
When i close my eyes no matter what situation you are the only one i see,
The one i dream of,
I feel you holding me, loving me,
Although you might not be there,
And it gives me hope,
NO,
Knowledge,
That we can beat out,
The inevitable,

The fact that one day well be together side by side,
Walking through the insanity of life stride by stride,
Inevitable?
I believe that two passionate hearts,
Bound by a love so strong,
So thick,
Can just make it evitable

so valentines days coming up and i thought it was good for the occasion and i liked the way it flowed out when you read it. what do u guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm glad to see you're still writing! It's hardest to write when we get so busy with school and homework. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this poem. I agree, it has a great flow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We truly appreciate your thoughts, even though we may not have time to answer them.